No time for building? No problem!
YOUR 5 STEP PLAN TO HOME BUILDING
Time Saver Style.
Thanks to more efficient customer service systems in the home building industry over recent years, building offers an affordable and time friendly option for families who may not have considered building before. It’s opened up the market to everyday Singles, Couples and Families. Now everybody can benefit from the advantages of building!
Have you ever thought that building was time consuming, expensive and a hassle you could do without? Then this article is for you! !
So just for you, we’ve come up with a simple 5 Step Plan that will get you started on your home building journey right away!
First you need to establish your budget.
• Make an appointment to visit 3 home lenders. Get in touch with lenders who understand creative pathways to home ownership.
• Discover your actual borrowing potential (you might be surprised).
• Lenders featured on buildinwarrnambool.com.au specialise in loans for home building. Check them out here.
Don’t forget that you can purchase any block on buildinwarrnambool.com.au with only 10% Deposit, contact us to find our how.
Create a quick Builders Brief that states your needs, wants and desires.
• Needs Eg. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living, double garage etc.
• Wants: Eg. Alfresco, Study etc.
• Desires: Eg. Butlers Pantry, Rendered Façade, Stone Bench-tops etc
To maximise your time spent chatting to the building sales consultants, have all this nutted out before you get there. If you are unsure about anything, remember they do this day in day out – just ask!
Buildinwarrnambool.com.au was created for this very purpose! So you could research your options in the comfort of your own home.
• Check out the local Residential Estates on buildinwarrnambool.com.au.
• Be inspired by the House and Land Packages displayed on the House & Land Search page.
• Explore Builders and discover who appeals to you.
The builders featured on buildinwarrnambool.com.au share our vision to deliver happy home building experiences so you can choose with confidence.
4. Engage Land Sales Consultant Sam Stevens
Sam specialises in Land Sales only so you can be assured you’re in good hands.
• Get to know the features of Warrnambool Estates.
• Read about the lifestyle features of each Estate.
• Take the guesswork out of it by Contacting Sam Stevens on [email protected] or call 0408 529 843.
• Negotiate a great deal.
Not all land is created equal. Sam takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect place to call home.
5. Engage Builders.
Building Surveyors assigned to each and every build ensure your home is built to standard so you can relax and enjoy choosing builders who appeal to you.
• Choose 2-3 Warrnambool builders who you’d like to give the opportunity to quote.
• Make an appointment to meet with them.
• Present your budget and builders brief and enjoy viewing the options presented to you in an instant. They will deliver you different price points based on your brief and of course how basic or extravagant you want to go with your interiors.
Your budget will make a lot of the decisions for you. Acceptance of what you can and can’t afford will make for a happier home building experience! If this leaves you feeling frustrated, keep in mind you will build your dream home next time!
See, I told you… Easy!
Purchasing an older existing home could require a far bigger investment in time and money when you look at the big picture. What’s more, building has rewarding benefits such as Stamp Duty Savings and the possibility of Creating Instant Equity. Not to mention that when you choose to build, you choose to create a home perfectly designed to meet your needs.
Building might not be your quick fix ‘easiest’ choice, but it could be your ‘smartest’ choice. If you’d like to chat about the advantages of building and how simple it can really be, why not get in touch?