A first of it's kind online e-learning platform that guides you through the process of planning to build your new home
Building a home doesn't take a dream, it takes a plan and Build In Oz's 5 Step Building Home Masterclass online e-learning system gives you just that.
Imagine that your best friend is a home building expert and they want to sit down with you for a day and tell you everything that they want you to know so that you avoid any of the biggest mistakes made. Wouldn't that be cool? Not to mention super reassuring?
Well, that's exactly what the Building Home Masterclass Series gives you. It's based on the International Amazon Best Selling Book Building Home by local two time Best selling author Natalie Stevens. Natalie has designed the process based on exactly what she'd share with her best friend if they were planning to build a new home in Australia today.
The 5 Step Building Home Masterclass Series has been designed specifically to help families have a happy and successful home building experience.
- Discover how borrowing to build is different from borrowing to buy and how you can save up to $10,000 by knowing the difference.
- Know how to prioritise what you really need in your new home and the tricks and tips for spending your budget on the areas of your home that will bring you the most happiness.
- Why finding a block of land you like is the easy part, but finding a block of land that's best for you to build on is the hard part. Learn what to look out for and know what questions to ask to avoid any of the biggest mistakes made.
- Learn the essential elements to an awesome floorplan and understand the difference between custom designed homes and volume built project homes.
- Finally, learn what your builder needs to be known for to be considered worthy of building your new home. Learn about the different types of builders and how spending time taking to the wrong builders can cost you time, stress and money.
A strategic yet simple 5 step plan covering the 5 essential steps you need to take when planning to build.
Independent advice about building that you won't get from someone who's trying to sell you something.
Consider the personal and financial burden of making any of the mistakes this helps protect you from.
Before Building Home, there was only one of me. And therefore, there were only so many people that I was able to help.
But now, thanks to my Building Home online e-learning platform, I'm able to be everywhere and help families all over Australia have a happy and successful home building experience.
The Building Home Masterclass lets me deliver a special gift to people all over the country and at the same time makes it possible for dreams to come true!
How cool is that?
-Nat Stevens Founder of Build In Oz
"I'm tired of seeing families put their hard earned money at risk, waste their valuable time or feel unnecessary stress. Now, thanks to Building Home, I can play a part in changing that"
- Nat Stevens , Author of Building Home - The 5 Step Journey to Building your Best Lifestyle
The Building Home Masterclass
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"Your passion and knowledge is palpable. I only wish we'd met 8 years ago when we first built!"
"Natalie is very approachable & friendly. Her information is straight to the point with a genuine caring approach to her clients"
"Natalie has so much love and light that she gives the world and now she is sharing her wisdom too!"
"Natalie is very relaxed and down to earth with her advice which makes it so much easier to understand. You can feel her passion to help those who want to build"
"Fantastic! I was interested the whole time as all the info was very useful. This made my decision to build rather than buy an established home"
"It was amazing to have the opportunity to learn about building from an everyday mum"
"This gave me the confidence to know I'll be able to build my dream home and be satisfied with every decision along the way"
"Natalie was fantastic at explaining the building/land purchase experience in a language that everyday people can understand"
"A great source of information for anyone who is thinking of building. This clears up so many myths and misconceptions"
"I'm excited to share that BUILDING HOME has hit #1 in three categories in Australia!"
"Hi Nat, another update for you - you've hit #1 in the US as well! So now you're a #1 International Bestselling Author!"