There are many good reasons to pre-purchase in today’s property market.’Pre-purchasing’ a block is just like buying a house ‘off the plan’.
YOU CAN BUY AT TODAYS PRICES AND SECURE YOUR BLOCK ON A MINIMAL DEPOSIT.
It refers to blocks being sold before titles have been issued or before construction of the subdivision has been completed. While widely used in today’s property market, pre-purchasing raises some questions and we welcome you to contact us to discuss these anytime.
IT ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE THE PICK OF THE BLOCKS AT INTRODUCTORY PRICES
– No holding costs in respect of interest and rates.
– Allows time for you to demonstrate to a bank or financial institution that you can support a saving plan for the future thus creating a proven financial record.
– Allows you time to design and commission a builder to build your home for your chosen block.
– Allows you to fix the price of your chosen block – it is a matter of history that once a sub-division is titled, the price of blocks increase due to various issues such as the developer having to bear costs such as rates, utility costs and holding costs.
– Block prices may also increase, due to infrastructure rising costs.
DEVELOPERS OFTEN DELIVER INCENTIVES IN THE PRE-SALES PHASE
Often, but not always, developers will offer incentives for a purchaser to consider buying their block in the pre-sales phase. This can include rebates, special offers and the opportunity to negotiate.
Most blocks in Warrnambool are sold in the pre-sales phase. Doing your research on the current developments helps you visualise the finished estate. Sam Stevens from Land In Warrnambool is an expert when it comes to knowing whats in store for future areas and welcomes you to contact him to discuss whats currently being offered in the pre-sales phase.